Discover the breathtaking area of Cinque Terre, a UNESCO Heritage site, visiting four of the five villages; departing from Florence, in a small group of max 16 participants, and using the right size vehicle, you’ll be able to reach directly the first of the villages. Moving by train (tickets included), just in one direction, to maximize your time/comfort, and with the assistance of an expert local guide, discover the beauties of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza. In Monterosso free time for lunch (not included), shopping or relax on the beach; in the afternoon you will meet your driver directly in Monterosso, to come back to Florence.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your small group day trip, meeting with all the participants (max 15 people in total) in Florence. Once on-board, we will drive to the north-west direction, and from the highway you will have the chance to admire the white Alpi Apuane famous for the marble that gave life to masterpieces of the Italian world-renowned architecture and sculpture.
Once in La Spezia, you will meet the local tour guide, and driving through the panoramic road, you will start to admire the beauty of the Cinque Terre and your idea about these incredible lands will turn into reality! The blue sky and the blue sea blend all in one; vines fill up the steep slopes, proof of a constant human work that has never give up to the nature of the territory.
The actual tour of the Cinque Terre starts in Riomaggiore, the first of the five villages; the expert local guide will introduce you to secrets and stories about this particular and complex area. From here, you will use the local train that connects the villages (train tickets included) and you will visit Manarola (the “quitest” of the five towns) and Vernazza (the most picturesque of the towns).
Last stop will be in Monterosso al Mare, the perfect place where to relax, do some shopping, enjoy the sea and have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch not included).
Last but not least, while other tours, at the end of a long day, have you double back by train, we save you time, stress and a steep walk up the hill to go back to the vehicle, as your driver will pick you up directly in Monterosso to bring you back in Florence. This way you will have more time at disposal to relax and enjoy your day instead of wasting time and lose all the positives of such a beautiful day!
Please note: Given the hilly nature and uneven ground of this location, you must be of an average fitness and health level to join this tour. This tour is not recommended if you have mobility difficulties.
The standard itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions. Due to the high volume of visitors and the nature of the area, during the high season the villages and the local train, could be very crowded.
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Small Group Guided Tour From Florence
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle
- Free wi-fi on board
- Group size limited to max 15 participants
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza with expert local guide
- Free time in Monterosso
- Train tickets to travel between villages
- Easy pick up in Monterosso to come back to Florence
- Maps and info about the Cinque Terre
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Small Group Guided Tour From Florence
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Given the hilly nature and uneven ground of this location, you must be of an average fitness and health level to join this tour.
This tour is not recommended if you have mobility difficulties.
The standard itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions.
Due to the high volume of visitors and the nature of the area, during the high season the villages and the local train, could be very crowded.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets