Cinque Terre Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Pisa
OverviewThis is truly a wonderful experience, one that you will treasure for life. Discover the five picturesque villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean coast, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWith the Cinque Terre tour you will bring you in a wonderful experience through one of the most beautiful place of the world.
The picturesque villages are built from the top of the cliffs to the sea, the colorful houses with the ancient case-torri are typical of this medieval villages.
You'll admire this heaven from the boat, sailing on this wonderful sea or with the train, touching the coast to visit the villages.
This part of Italy that is close to Tuscany, in the Ligurian region, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The villages are inside a national park where you can find some typical products of this land. The wine here it's a plus and is specially white, you can taste local food like lemons, anchovies, extra virgin olive oil and the famous Pesto sauce.
There is no hiking on our tour, we will reach village by village by train or boat, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
A very special experience that you'll never forget!
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
There is no hiking on our tour, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If sea conditions do not allow to travel by boat, we will travel by train
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti Classico Tour with Lunch from Pisa
- Chianti Wine tour on the Tuscan hills from Pisa or Lucca
- Excursion to Pisa with the Leaning Tower - skip the line
- Chianti Classico tour with dinner by Minivan from Pisa or Lucca
- 2-Hour Guided Tour of Uffizi Gallery from Pisa
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
- Chianti Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa
- Pisa Segway Tour