Cinque Terre Tour - Pisa
OverviewExplore Cinque Terre on a tour through this corner of paradise-a unique experience in an area subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame breathtaking scenery. Visit four of the five villages and take time to swim in crystal clear water.
- Cinque Terre
Know More about this tour
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of eighteen kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, paths and breathtaking views.
The area consists of eighteen kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. The tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train. You will visit Manarola a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’; Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower; Riomaggiore dating back to the 13th century, famous for its wine and its typical narrow streets and Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’, an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rocks. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk round the village.
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Tour
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by gt coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Panoramic Vespa Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Options of Lunch or Dinner
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini
- Florence and Fiesole Tour from Pisa
- Small-Group Tuscany Grand Tour: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa, and Lucca
- Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome by High Speed Train Including Lunch
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Private Pisa and Lucca Tour