You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First you will reach Porto Venere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Piazza Daniele Manin (in front of Mc Donald's) Departure time: 06:40 am (check in closes 15 min before departure) Return time: around 07:10 pm.. read more
OverviewExplore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
Know More about this tour
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Limoncino ligure tasting
• Ferry boat and train tickets
• Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Highlights of Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa with Lunch in a Chianti Winery
- Pisa Segway Tour
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Leaning Tower Access
- 2.5-Hour Skip-the-Line Pisa and Leaning Tower Family Tour
- Small Group Pisa Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano by Minivan Including Wine Tasting
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Half-Day Chianti Afternoon Tour from Pisa
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini