You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First you will reach Porto Venere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in front of Esso Gas Station) Departure time: 06:50 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in fron.. read more
OverviewExplore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
• Visit Portovenere
• Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
Know More about this tour
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Limoncino ligure tasting
• Ferry boat and train tickets
• Free time in Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, Vernazza
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private organic vineyard tour with wine, evo oil tasting and Truffle Meal
- San Gimignano Wine Tasting Experience with Food
- Horseback Riding and Wine Lunch in Tuscany
- Private Walking Tour - San Gimignano and its Towers
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa Scooter from San Gimignano
- Full-Day Tour of Pisa and Lucca from San Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Fiat 500 Tour of the Chianti Roads from San Gimignano