OverviewSpend a day exploring the colorful coastal towns of the Cinque Terre in the company of a friendly tour escort. From Pisa, travel by minivan, then — depending on weather conditions — by boat or train to the picturesque cliff-hugging villages of the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre. Marvel at their postcard-perfect appearance and admire the spectacular views of the Ligurian coast. This tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourLeave your Pisa hotel by air-conditioned minivan and set off on a journey down to the Cinque Terre. Cinque Terre means five lands and the region takes its name from the five charming villages that are dotted along its rugged coast. Learn more about the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site from your tour escort as you travel.
Mostly inaccessible to cars, these idyllic towns are free from traffic, making them perfect to explore on foot. After driving up the coast, hop out of your minivan and continue your journey by either boat or train, depending on the weather and sea conditions.
Your tour escort will then lead you around each of the towns by foot, allowing for free time in each destinations to shop, explore or even sunbathe at your leisure. Stop first at Riomaggiore, the most southern of the five towns. Follow your guide around its charming streets, stopping to admire the pastel-colored housing built into the cliffside.
From there, head to Manarola, the oldest village in the Cinque Terre, and then on to the elevated Corniglia, which offers panoramic views of the sparkling Mediterranean sea. Pause at Vernazza to dine on an alfresco lunch at one its open-air restaurants (own expense), then make your way to Monterosso, where you can dig your toes into its sandy beach or even dip into the warm water for a swim.
After the tasting, begin the journey back to Pisa, where youll be dropped back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat/train ticket
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.