Circle Big Island Mercedes 11 PSGR Tour
OverviewThis private 11-hour circle tour of the Big Island allows you to relax in a new Mercedes Benz Sprinter van equipped with a DVD player and a media library featuring sites you will be seeing and visiting. Tour highlights include: Volcanoes National Park (UNESCO World Heritage site), city of Hilo, Rainbow Falls, the Painted Church and more. During the tour, you'll listen to narration provided by your professional guide. Private tour is limited to 11 people and the itinerary is flexible and can be arranged to suit your needs.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Instant Confirmation
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tourThis Circle Big Island small group tour, is for up to 11 Passengers in a New Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van with a DVD player that has a library of Hawaiian Media on sites you will visit.
This Circle Big Island small group tour, starts as we drive across the Island past the Volcanoes on Saddle Road. Experience the elevation changes and weather variations. Your first stop is Rainbow Falls outside Hilo. Afterwards, you'll drive the historic Hamakua heritage coast fabulous sea cliffs, waterfalls and rain forest.
You will then View the Town of Hilo see where the 1946 and 1960 Tsunami's hit. Afterwards, visit Liliuokalani Japanese Gardens 30 acres of splendor overlooking Hilo bay.
As the main highlight of the tour your guide will take you to Volcanoes National Park, including the Thurston Lave tube and a Volcano Caldera from the Jagger museum, steam vents and Visitor center. Heading south out of the Volcanoes to Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, you should see some Honu's the Hawaiian green sea turtle.
Next you'll drive to South Point, the most southern point in the USA, the location the first Polynesians are thought to have landed over 1,000 years ago, there are awesome sea cliffs. You will then tour the Painted Church and drive down the overlook to view the spot across the bay where Captain Cook fell on Feb 14th 1779.
At the end of the day, you will drive up the Kona coast back to the drop off. Please note the order of the tour may change due to weather and other factors. You will be provided a link where you can access photos taken throughout your day so you can relive the experience long after you return home.
Inclusions for Circle Big Island Mercedes 11 PSGR Tour
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Circle Big Island Mercedes 11 PSGR Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to National Parks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 11 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.