OverviewThis scenic cruise one of our most popular trips and heads north from our dock in Cortez, past Bean Point, just south of Egmont Key, and around the west side of Anna Maria Island along her pristine Gulf Beaches.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWe'll pass over the sunken sugar barge, "Regina." if the water is clear enough you can see part of what is left of the barge after 70 years on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. Dolphins and other sea life are always part of the trip. As we complete our circle, we cruise south to Longboat Pass, pass Jewfish Key and up the ICW to Cortez.
See your favorite Island from the best vantage point possible, on the water! Get a group together, there's always more fun in numbers!
All selections include a choice of sandwich, house-made chips, bottle of water and packaged with wrapped cutlery kit and napkin
- Chicken Caesar & Bacon on Ciabatt: Fresh herb-marinated and grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, fresh parmesan, tomato, Caesar dressing
- Tuna Salad Wrap: Housemade tuna salad, lettuce and sliced tomatoes wrapped in an all-natural tortilla
- Roast Beef: Gouda, arugula, tomato and horseradish mayo on sourdough
Inclusions for Circle Island Scenic CruiseTour
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Circle Island Scenic CruiseTour
- The listed price does not include a $X per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.