Circuito Grande - San Carlos De Bariloche
OverviewThis tour is perfect for anybody who likes to see nature in its full glory. Going slightly the off beaten path, this tour will show you sights that will stay with you forever. Right from the magnificence of the enchanted valley to the Coiheus forest, the crossings to different villages will blow your mind.
- The Amphitheater, similar by its forms to a big Roman circus
- Enchanted Valley, with stranges forms
- Beautiful Coihues Forest
- Crossing to La Agostura Village
Know More about this tour
The output from Bariloche is by National Route 237. By Ñireco stream crosses the River Nirihuau and the western end of Lake Nahuel Huapi.The Limay River border between the provinces of Black River and through the Newbery Neuquén. Se reaching Pampa Rincón Chico.
The Limay River Rincón Grande lining up to find the so-called Amphitheatre , which resembles in form as a large circus.The path continues and entering the Enchanted Valley were you can see strange rock shapes figures have been called such as: god finger , sentry, express train. Siamese and a lots of others. A few kilometers further on is Confluence, where Traful and Limay rivers meet. Before crossing the bridge over the River Traful take the left route nac.65 , being a pebbled path that takes us through hills and valleys, where the rivers Cuyin Manzano and Mining appreciated.
Through beautiful forests cohiues Traful lake, 4 km before reaching the village of the same name, the road makes a sharp curve where limited by a rustic log handrail. The viewpoint of Traful is it will border on a cliff over 70 meters above the lake. After passing through the village is reached and then to Puerto Bayberry Portezuelo place where the road connects with the Nac.234 , or Ruta de los Siete Lagos route. Immediately through a place called Quintupuray, and coasting the Drafty lake, to Ruca Malen above . Following the path south and through dense forests, the great lake is rimmed mirror , while the road borders the lake Drafty keep on walking 6 km then you reach the intersection of Villa la Angostura and there take National Route . 231.
Then passing through Puerto Manzano, By Huemul borders a road with several elevations passing to Huemul Peninsula. Later on the National Route 237 where we returns to Bariloche.
Inclusions for Circuito Grande
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
Exclusions for Circuito Grande
- Food and beverages
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.