- Its no different today many yet unknown artist find their home here and you would not believe your eyes seeing what combination it brings: middle-ages narrow streets with galleries, ateliers, shopping windows full of modern art. In case you are into this direction there is more: the worlds largest collection of contemporary arts also located in St Paul in honorable museum, the Maeght Foundation.
- Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes the first city established in the Cote dAzur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning. No wonder why so many people seek escape in that town 3rdlargest in the French Riviera today.
- From the coast well be then heading north, into to maountains to land in stunning medieval hilltop town thats Biot. Settled in 154 BC, Biot was taken then for centuries over by pirates, rogues, thieves and even Templar knites. The town will surely keep you busy with its Lger Museum (an innovative French painter who had a unique style of Cubism) or Bonsai (yes!). Museum or the glass blowing gallery/workshop - La Verriere . Walk around ancient Les Place aux Arcades, the main atmospheric square with dripping flowers and stone arches. Yes, this place is truly a climatic one
- You will then be driving back to Monaco
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
It can start whether at 9 am or 1 pm – it’s up to you. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations (additional fees apply).
Departure Details :
Sightseeing tour from Monaco with a guide
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point or airport or any address indicated by you on the Cote d'Azur
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride eastbound from Monaco. You would see three different towns historical and naval Antibes, artistic St Paul de Vence and famous for its glassmaking Biot it will all take 6 hours. As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations. Well be leaving Monaco by the sea across Nice Promenade des Anglais and continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration youll easily find out why?.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers