City Bike Small-Group Tour Of Rome
OverviewDiscover Rome´s timeless beauty in a fun, entertaining and effortless manner with a small-group tour on a bike. It is one of the Eternal City´s not-to-be-missed experiences. Enjoy riding through millennia of history and get a glimpse of what ancient Roman life was like. This small-group tour (8 people) offers a perfect opportunity for visitors that want to get most out of the city and it gives a great overview of Rome and its history.
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Rome and climb on your bike. Then set out to see Rome from the saddle of a mountain or trekking bike on a 3-hourbike tour of the 'Eternal City,' and discover more than you would on a walking tour.
Limited to a maximum of 8 participants, this tour is moreintimate. Cycle to St. Peters Square to see the worlds largest church and its imposing dome. Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire as you take a circuit of the Colosseum. Marvel at the ruins of temples in the Roman Forum.
Go to the Spanish Steps to see an unusual fountain by Bernini, and the former home of the poet John Keats. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain. See the cylindrical Castel SantAngelo. Admire the glorious buildings of Piazza Navona, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian
Keeping off the main roads, bike down charming alleys and less crowded streets to experience Rome off-the-beaten-path. Hear historical facts and funny anecdotes to enrich your experience.
Inclusions for City Bike Small-Group Tour Of Rome
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for City Bike Small-Group Tour Of Rome
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Participants must know how to ride a bike
Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
Not recommended for pregnant women
A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome