Your experience begins with limousine pick up from your hotel and on to St. Peter's Square for an unguided but unforgettable climb to the verytop of the Vatican dome with magnificent views of Rome therefrom. Back on terra firma and inside the comfort of your car, your driver will take youto the Janiculum Hill for more spectacular views of the Eternal City. A quick stop for gelato is a distinct possibility at this point before you drive down towards Circus Maximus and the Aventine Hill. You will walk through the Orange Garden of Rome, a peaceful location still relatively undisturbed by tourists, a place where many Romans go for views of their beautiful home. You'll peek through the famous Knights of Malta keyhole for a moment to remember. A ride around the Colosseum and Roman Forum follows with spectacular views thereof from the Portico of the Twelve Gods, and then you'll be up, up, and away again atop the Vittorio Emanuele II monument. Views of Rome from the Terrace of the Quadrigas are remarkable. We conclude the driver-guided portion of the tour here, in the heart of ancient Rome. Next stop, self-guided skip-the-line access into the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and mighty Colosseum, before making your own way to the magnificentVatican Museums for part II of your self-guided experience!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Vatican Museums point of exit.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
A truly inspirational exclusive experience which hits the highest heights in Rome and the Vatican City!Time spent with your local driver-guide is approximately 2 hours. After your fully private limousine ride around Rome, interesting walks and bird's-eye views, use your priority skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and then the magnificent Vatican Museums forthe self-guided portion (we send these to you by e-mail). Recommended time inside ancient Rome's archaeological area c.1.5 hours.Recommended time inside the Vatican Museumsc. 2.5 hours.
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Vatican Museums, Dome of St. Peter's Basilica, "Rome from the Sky" (atop Vittorio Emanuele II monument) - all self-guided
- Driver / guide for 2 hours
- Transport for 2 hours by private Mercedes vehicle
- Private experience
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Colosseum AND Vatican Museums!
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of climbing stairs is involved.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line:Colosseum Official Guided Tour - Entrance fee included
- Early Access Vatican Museums Small-Group Tour with St Peter's and Sistine Chapel
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Capri Day Trip from Rome
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket