City Kayak Tour In Klaipeda - VilniusWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Klaipda from a different perspective! Explore suburban and industrial areas off the beaten path, touch Klaipda’s iconic sailing boat “Meridianas” while passing by and learn more about the sights from the live guide. You will paddle Dan river downstream and have a unique chance to explore the different faces of the city.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Klaipėda is the third largest city in Lithuania, with a population of nearly 160,000. Founded on the Danė River mouth, this is the only port in Lithuania, and is seen as the gate to the Baltic Sea—making this kayak tour the ideal way to explore the city.
While paddling down the Dane River path, you will take in all of the different faces of the city from green and tranquil suburbs in the north to the raw industrial areas. Focus on taking in the sights from the waterfront. The guide will take pictures during the tour and send photo so you don’t risk getting your camera wet.
You will end this related paddling tour in the historical center of Klaipėda, where you will have a chance to see the popular spots like old harbor warehouses and iconic sailing boat, Meridianas.
This tour is safe and suitable for beginners. Paddling distance is approximately 7 km. Swimming skills are required, but previous paddling experience is not necessary. The route is subject to change depending on weather conditions. Please dress according to the weather conditions and wear outdoor clothing including rain jacket and light footwear if possible. It is recommended to take an extra set of clothes to change after the tour. You can keep them in the dry bags in the kayak hatches while paddling.
Inclusions for City Kayak Tour In Klaipeda
- English/German/Russian/Lithuanian speaking guide
- Tandem kayaks with rudder including all necessary equipment (paddles, dry bags, safety gear, spray skirts)
- Pick up/drop off at the central located meeting point
Exclusions for City Kayak Tour In Klaipeda
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.