City Of Love Tour - DelhiWrite a Review
OverviewMore than 2500 years of history has been written on the walls of Agra. Agra as called âCity of Tajâ can also be suffice as âCity of Loveâ and the reason itself defines the beauty of Agra. The grandeur of Taj Mahal and fortification of Agra Fort combined a plethora of Heritage in itself.With the idyllic trails, it is a Paradise for Photographers.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourWe will drive through Delhi â Agra Highway via Yamuna Express Way which is one of the best highways of India and you will enjoy a comfortable and smooth ride after reaching Agra check-in at hotel.
In afternoon, you will have a unique experience of visiting and seeing how an Indian Family lives. There you will also get a life time opportunity to learn, cook and taste Indian Cuisines like delicious samosa, IdliSambhar, Raj Kachori, panitikki, etc.
You can also get ethnically dressed in an Indian tradition. As you all know, an Indian women looks most beautiful in a Saree, so can also learn and wear this beautiful attire and feel yourself an Indian Women. Men can wear Ethnic and traditional dress of India; Kurta and Payjama and feel like a royal.
In India, Heena is the most auspicious thing for an Indian women. You can try with that as its aroma is most natural and soothing.
After experiencing the life of an Indian Locale, have a visit to the most grandeur monument Taj Mahal and just feel the beauty and love with the interesting stories associated with it and maker of this sculpture- The Emperor Shah Jahan and his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal during sunset.
Later in the evening, enjoy the demonstration of INLAY WORK same which was done on Taj Mahal in 17th century. Enjoy your dinner in a multi cuisine restaurant. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Next day, start your day with an experience of buying fresh vegetables directly from the farmers in the biggest Vegetable market of the city early in the morning.
Task: Bargain to buy maximum vegetables with limited money and in given time.
After finishing this early morning vegetable shopping, return to hotel and check-out.
We will organize a visit to Charity of Missionary Mother Teresa Ashram to distribute the vegetables to the orphanage children and spend a beautiful time there with these young innocent kids.
After this visit another UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, AGRA FORT and see the artistic monument along with stories.
Later, have a Mughlai Lunch at Agra and drive back to Delhi.
Inclusions for City Of Love Tour
Exclusions for City Of Love Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.