City Of Memphis Tour
OverviewOur professional, humorous guide will help you discover Memphis. Explore what Memphis has to offer the world with us. Discover our Musical and Historical City from the sounds of BB King, Elvis Presley,Johnny Cash to the 1800's Victorian built homes, Lorraine Hotel (to see where Dr. King was assassinated, Graceland where the KING lived and is buried. We have partnered with several attractions around Memphis, get on our bus to see all the highlights and have the time of your life.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourExplore Memphis with us! We will pick you up from your hotel and drop you back off after the tour is over. You will see the followingplaces during your 2.5 hour excursionon our shuttle bus. We will do a drive by of Downtown Memphis and the "Mighty Mississippi River, Stroll down Beale Street hear some Blues, see Cotton Row, Victorian Village these are homes built in the early 1800's, check out the TWO KINGS, BB King and Elvis Presley at the I-40 Welcome Center, Lorraine Hotel (the site of Dr. King assassination), visit the garden at St. Jude Children Hospital, drive by Graceland (home of Elvis), stop and see the Famous Ducks at the Peabody Hotel, see Sun Studio, Bass Pro Shop and FedEx Forum (where our NBA team Memphis Grizzlies play). When you get done with this tour, you will be amazed about the History behind Memphis.
Inclusions for City Of Memphis Tour
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for City Of Memphis Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If hotel pickup is not required, please indicate in the Special Instructions field at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Memphis International Airport to Hotel
- Memphis Cotton Museum Admission and Audio Walking Tour
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Memphis International Airport
- Downtown Memphis Murder Investigation Experience
- Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission