City Sightseeing Aarhus Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewExplore the second largest city in Denmark on-board a City Sightseeing double-decker bus! With a 1 day ticket, passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 tour stops along the route, or stay on the tour for the full loop which takes approximately 70 minutes! The tour will take you to key points of interest, including Marselisborg Castle, City Hall, Market Square and The Old Town! As you travel, enjoy 360-degree views of the city and dont forget to take full advantage of our wonderful on-board audio commentary available in several languages!
Know More about this tour
Hop-on to City Sightseeing Aarhus and discover this beautiful citys most important landmarks and attractions! Our conveniently placed 8 tour stops allows passengers to hop-on and hop-off at their own leisure to explore the sights that interest them most!
The first tour stop along the route is the Cruise Terminal (Cruise Ships DOKK1), perfect for those arriving in Aarhus via cruise. Hop-on to the bus and begin your adventure, as the tour continues to Marselisborg Castle, one of Aarhus most important landmarks. The castle is the summer residence of the Danish Royal Family and has been since the 1960s when theyre not at the castle, visitors can explore the Queens rose garden and the Palace grounds! Next up is the Tangkrogen, known as the citys Culture & Market Square, it is the main venue in Aarhus for big events such as concerts!
Admire the views of one of the most impressive architectures in Aarhus as the tour approaches the Aarhus City Hall! The tower was designed by famous architects Arne Jacobsen and Erik Moller, and is considered to be of traditional Danish style.
If youre a fan of art, hop-off at Stop 5 and visit the AROS Art Museum. This museum is unique for its rainbow walkway, located on the rooftop the walkway allows visitors to take in 360-degree views of Aarhus through a rainbow effect lens, providing a truly amazing experience!
Another key point of interest along the route is the Old Town. Hop-off here and visit Denmarks national open-air museum, or take a stroll through Aarhus beautiful botanical gardens!
The full list of tour stops along this route is:
- Cruise Terminal (Cruise Ships - DOKK1)
- Marselisborg Castle (Summer residence of the Royal Danish Family)
- Culture & Market Square (Tangkrogen)
- Aarhus City Hall (The Bell Tower)
- AROS Art Museum (Art Museum)
- The Old Town Open Air Museum (The Live Museum)
- Møllestien / Aarhus River (Møllestien)
- Aarhus Cathedral/Strøget Shopping (The Old Cathedral and shopping)
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Aarhus Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 day
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Aarhus Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May - September
Duration: 70 Minutes
Frequency: 30 Minutes
Operating Times: 9AM - 4PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.