City Sightseeing Alesund Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewWith a 24-hour City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket, explore the beautiful city of Alesund with ease! Passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 tour stops along the route or stay on the bus for the full loop which lasts approximately 70 minutes! City Sightseeing Alesund will take you to key sights in the city, including Alesund Church, Aksla Viewpoint, Sunnmore Museum and many more.
Know More about this tour
Theres many wonderful sights to discover in this Norwegian city and a lot of history to be discovered. Alesund is widely known for its array of art nouveau architectural delights, due to a fire that broke out in the city in 1904 which led to most of the city being re-built. As the tour heads through Alesund, our informative on-board audio commentary will fill you in on all you need to know about the fire that destroyed the city in 1904.
If youd like to uncover more of Alesunds interesting background, hop-off at the Sunnmore Museum at Stop 2. This open-air museum is a fabulous tourist attraction, including over 55 well-preserved buildings from over a century ago, to its exhibitions detailing what life was like in the Stone Age!
Hop back on the tour as it continues to one of the most breath-taking locations in the city. Hop-off to climb the Aksla Viewpoint, which is arguably the best spot to enjoy 360-degree views of Alesund. Admire the fjords and mountains that surround you at the viewpoint its an experience you wont be forgetting any time soon!
Other notable sights to explore include the Parken Kulturhus, which is a perfect spot for shopaholics! Hop-off here and find some great traditional Norwegian souvenirs to take home or stop for a bite to eat and enjoy Alesunds local cuisine!
If youre looking for a day out to suit all the family, hop-off at the final stop along the route and visit the Norwegian Aquarium, its one of Alesunds most popular days out!
The tour stops along the route include:
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- Sunnmore Museum
- Aksla Viewpoint
- Parken Culture Centre
- Tourist Information
- The Art Nouveau Centre/City Centre
- Alesund Church
- Norwegian Aquarium
As you travel along the route, enjoy the on-board audio commentary available in several languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Norwegian.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Alesund Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Alesund Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour only operates between 15th May - 30th August on dates when ships arrive in port.
9AM (from Stop 1)
4PM (from Stop 1)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.