City Sightseeing Amsterdam 2 Days
Amsterdam is the largest city of the Netherlands. The city is located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country.
Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age, a result of its pioneering developments in trade.
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam on a City Sightseeing Double-Decker open top bus tour with stops visiting Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and many more.
Know More about this tour
City Sightseeing Amsterdam - discover all the things to do in this cultural city
Discover the city with City Sightseeing's 9 Hop On Hop Off stops, located about the city. Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artist in the renowned Van Gogh Museum and Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including the Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and Madame Tussauds.
You won't be short of things to do in Amsterdam
Stake a bet at the Casino, relax in the Hard Rock Café, meander through the Red Light District or encounter the Heineken Experience. If you're looking for souvenirs and gifts, take a stroll around the many shops and boutiques and also discover the multi-ethnic spirit of Amsterdam at the Flower Market and Flea Market.
Start Point:Stop 1 - Central Station
Frequency:Every 15-20 mins
Season:All Year Round excluding 27 April 2015
From March till November:
Daily 09.10 - 18.15 h. In august till 18.40 h.
Ticket Length: 48 hours
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Amsterdam 2 Days
- Guide in English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, Catalan, Korean & Polish.
- Transfer by bus.
- Wheelchair access is available on this tour.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 to 24 hours before the tour starts there will be no refund.
- If the tour is cancelled between 24 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts , 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.