City Sightseeing Brussels
OverviewThis tour comes with a big bag of goodies in the form of quite a few attractions and new experiences that only this part of the world can offer. The tour starts on board the red London bus, which will take you around. There will be in total 13 hop on and hop off stops, which will be at the prominent locations of the city. The city of Brussels is also home to European Union and there are quite a few architectural marvels that you will get to see around here, which date back both to the Renaissance period and the modern times.
- A city sightseeing tour on the world famous red London Buses.
- With 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the city.
- Brussels is home to the European Union
- Visit the European Parliament, Manneken Pis Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium.
- Visit the architectural monuments of the city
Know More about this tour
Let City Sightseeing Brussels guide you around the exciting city
City Sightseeing Brussels allows you to locate all the things to do and see in the city at your convenience. Visitors looking for a spot of culture might want to pay a visit to the Museum of Fine Arts, The Royal Military Museum or the Museum of Musical Instruments. Or the Chocolate Museum and Beer Museum might be more to your taste. A Must-see attraction is Brussels' famed Atomium. Built for the World Fair in 1958, five of the Atomium's nine spheres are open to the public. They house both temporary and permanent exhibitions and the upper sphere is home to the Atomium's restaurant which boasts spectacular views of the city. At night, the nine spheres are lit up with almost 3000 lights.
Explore an entire city - from the comfort of a Double-Decker bus, and hop on and off when you like
City Sightseeing Brussels can introduce you to the city so that you can plan your stay with ease. Your 24 hour tour bus ticket will show you that you will not run out of things to do in Brussels. Perhaps you would like to spend your morning relaxing at Sablon Garden, your afternoon shopping at Rue Neuve or perusing through luxurious gifts at Louise Square-Justice Palace and then spend your evening absorbing the atmosphere at the Royal Park Theatre.
Start Point: Stop 1 - Central Station (Main terminals for both lines)
Duration: Line 1- Atomium: 75 mins
Line 2 - Europe: 75 mins
Frequency: 15-45 minutes
Season: All Year Round
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Brussels
- Pre-recorded guiding in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Russian.
- Transfer by bus.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.