City Sightseeing Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
OverviewWith entertaining, live, guided commentary, this tour offers passengers an insight into the sights, tastes, and views of the wonderful city of Chicago. You have the option to purchase either 24, 48, or 72-hour tickets. Included in all ticket prices is the Chicago Night Tour. The 48 and 72-hour tickets include The Wrigleyville Excursion, Museum of Science and Industry, and Tours Du Jour, which have a different theme every day.
Know More about this tour
The duration of this tour is 2.5-hours and allows you to hop on and off at your own pace so that you can sight see in Chicago as youd like. Sites you can visit include: the Sky Deck Chicago, a viewing platform 103 floors high offering views of four surrounding states; 360 Chicago on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building with a tilting glass lookout providing a full circle of views of the city skyline; Millennium Park, a wonderful outdoor green arena of gardens, exhibitions, architecture, and festivals; the Magnificent Mile, an amazing avenue lined with restaurants, shops, hotels, and entertainment venues; and lots more.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour that includes 13 Great Stops
- Night Tour (May-September)
- Value Added Extras
- Live Commentary
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Thirteen great stops include:
1. The Sky Deck Chicago
2. Michigan Avenue Bridge
3. Art Institute / Millennium Park
4. Hilton Chicago / Grant Park
5. Adler Planetarium
6. Field Museum / Shedd Aquarium
7. Maggie Daley Park / Millennium Park
8. Sheraton Hotel
9. Navy Pier
10. The Magnificent Mile
11. The Water Tower
12. 360 Chicago
13. Hard Rock / River North
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.