City Sightseeing Gdansk Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewSee the sights of Gdansk with a City Sightseeing bus tour! Choose from a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, allowing you to hop-on and hop-off at any of the 9 tour stops along the Blue Route and 7 stops along the Red Route. Explore at your own pace and see the sights that interest you most as the tour takes you to popular tourist attractions and landmarks, including the Marina, Oliwa Zoo, Oliwa Cathedral, the World War II Museum to name a few!
Know More about this tour
Explore the beautiful city of Gdansk on-board our iconic, double-decker, open-top buses! Gdansk main town has undergone much reconstruction after WWII, introducing many new colourful buildings, shops and eateries.
Along the Blue Line, passengers can hop-off at any of the 9 tour stops or stay on the tour for the full 100 minutes. A memorable stop to hop-off and explore is the Shipyard at Stop 3 its large Polish shipyard is one of the cities most visited locations for the international fame the yard gained when Solidarity was instituted in back in 1980! Tune into our wonderful audio commentary as the tour passes through here to learn all about it!
Continue exploring the history of Gdansk at the WWII museum. This museum is practically brand new, having opened in March 2017, it contains many wonderful and interesting exhibitions dedicated to WWII. Its modern, contemporary architecture is also one of the most eye-catching in the city!
Another memorable architecture along the route is the Oliwa Cathedral youll be able to admire its tall structure from miles away on our open-top deck! The Cathedral also has an interesting background, having been burnt down by the army in 1577.
If youre looking for a fun day out, hop-off at the Oliwa Zoo before crossing over to the Red Line!
See more amazing sights along the Red Line, where passengers can again hop-off at any of the 7 tour stops or stay on the tour for the full hour.
One of the most important attractions along this route is the Marina New Port, you can hop-off here and admire views of the River Bank, take a leisurely stroll or enjoy a bite to eat whilst you take in the views!
If youre a football fan, hop-off at the Energa Stadium and discover the home of the Polish Football Club!
The tour stops along these routes include:
- Brama Wyynna/Upland Gate
- Railway Station
- World War II Museum
- Baltycka Gallery
- Oliwa Catedral
- Oliwa Zoo
- Oliwa Petla
- Gradowa Hill
- Upland Gate
- Railway Station
- Energa Stadium
- Marina New Port
- Music Academy
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Gdansk Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for time period selected at check-out
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Gdansk Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May - October
Red Route: 60 Minutes
Blue Route: 100 Minutes
Red Route: Every 90 Minutes
Blue Route: Every 90 Minutes
Red Route: 10:00AM
Blue Route: 10:30AM
Red Route: 5:30PM
Blue Route: 4:30PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.