City Sightseeing Geiranger Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewWith a City Sightseeing 24-hour bus ticket, you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 4 tour stops strategically placed around Geiranger! Enjoy panoramic views of this picturesque town from our iconic double-decker buses, as well our recorded audio commentary accessible in several languages! The tour will take you to the towns best sights, including the Norwegian Fjord Centre an UNESCO World Heritage Site and the amazing Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint!
Know More about this tour
Explore Geiranger on a City Sightseeing bus tour with a 24-hour ticket. Passengers will be able to hop-on and hop-off at any of the tour stops to explore the sights that interest them most at their own pace. They will also have access to the wonderful audio commentary, explaining the key facts of Geiranger and from the top-deck of the bus, youll enjoy 360-degree views as you go!
The first stop along the route is the Cruise Terminal, perfect for those arriving into Geiranger by cruise. Hop-on as the tour continues to the Norwegian Fjord Centre one of the citys most and important landmarks. Hop-off to discover why the West Norwegian Fjords were named an UNESCO World Heritage site and explore the many exhibits here detailing the local culture and the way of life in Geiranger. Its a great attraction for all ages.
At Stop 3, the Westeraas Farm, admire the many eye-catching mountains and valleys that surround you. You can also enjoy a bite to eat here at the Westeraas Restaurant the perfect spot to explore Geirangers most popular foods and beverages.
Last but certainly not least is the Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint one of the best attractions in the village. This stunning location offers impressive views of Geirangers many mountains, fjords and rivers. The tour stops at each viewpoint for around 15 minutes, giving you plenty of time to take photographs!
The tour stops along the route are as follows:
- Cruise Terminal
- Norwegian Fjord Centre
- Westeraas Farm
- Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint
Passengers can choose to hop-on and hop-off at any of the above tour stops or stay on the tour for the full duration which takes approximately 50 minutes.
The departure frequency of this tour is an estimated 30 minutes, however please be aware that this could be affected by local traffic conditions.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Geiranger Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Geiranger Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is seasonal and only operates on dates between 15th May - 30th August 2018 when cruise ships arrive in port.
Duration: 50 Minutes
Frequency: 30 Minutes
Operating Times: 9AM - 4PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.