City Sightseeing Kiev Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewWith a City Sightseeing 24-hour bus ticket, you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the tour stops strategically placed around Kiev! The tour will take you to the citys most wonderful sights, including the Park of Eternal Glory, Arsenal Square, the National Museum of Russian Art, the Jewish Quarter and many more! Passengers can also stay on the bus for a full loop of the tour if theyd prefer, which takes approximately 90 minutes. As you travel, enjoy panoramic views from our open-top double-decker bus and our informative on-board audio commentary, telling you everything you need to know about Kievs key points of interest!
Know More about this tour
A City Sightseeing Kiev bus tour is the perfect way to explore this beautiful city. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and the countries largest city so theres a lot to see and do whilst youre here!
Kiev is best known for being the cultural centre of Eastern Europe, as well as an important industrial city with many historical and educational landmarks.
The first stop along the route is at Khreschatyk Main Street, hop-on here to start the tour from the beginning and immediately enjoy panoramic views of Independence Square. This is better known as the heart of the city, featuring many famous landmarks including the Independence Column. It is also a popular location for festivals, parades and concerts to take place.
Continue the tour to other notable sights, including the Glory Square. Hop-off at Stop 4 to explore this site that is home to the memorial of the soldiers who died in WWII.
Another interesting spot to explore the history of Kiev is at the European Square, where the Ukrainian House can be found an international convention centre where many corporate, cultural and social events take place.
Enjoy the social side of Kiev at the Kyiv Louvre, hop-off here to discover many shops, bars and eateries. Purchase some classic Ukrainian souvenirs, or enjoy the local cuisine!
Hop back on the bus and enjoy 360-degree views of St Sophias Cathedral towards the end of the tour, it is one of the most fascinating architectures in Kiev.
The tour stops along the route includes:
- Khreschatyk Main Street
- Mariyinsky Park and Palace
- Museum of the Great, Patriotic War
- Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
- Jewish Quarter
- NSC Olimpiyskiy
- Kyivs Louvre
- Besarabsky Market
- Golden Gates
- St. Sophias Cathedral
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Kiev Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Information booklet including a map and local discounts
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Kiev Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Season: Operates all year round
Duration: 90 Minutes
Frequency: 60 Minutes
Operating Times: 11AM - 7PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mamaeva Sloboda Open-Air Museum Private Tour
- Private Guided Bike Tour of Kiev
- Jewish History of Kiev including Babi Yar Memorial Private Tour
- 3 Hour Kiev Walking Tour of Podil District
- Small-Group Waking Tour of Kiev Center
- Small-Group Panoramic City Tour of Kiev
- From Ancient Kyiv to Euromaidan Tour
- Missile Force Base Trip from Kiev