City Sightseeing Krakow Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewExplore Krakow with a City Sightseeing 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Krakow is one of the most visited citys in Poland and theres plenty to see and explore! Hop-on to our City Sightseeing bus tour and enjoy hopping on and off at any of the 10 tour stops along the route, or stay on the tour for the full duration, approximately 90 minutes long! The tour will take you to key sights in Krakow, including Wawel Castle, Kazimierz Town Hall, Jewish District, Schindlers Factory and many more!
Know More about this tour
Krakow is a magical city with many historic treasures to discover! As you travel through the city on our double-decker, open-top tour bus, you will enjoy panoramic views of the citys many museums, monuments and medieval delights!
Begin your adventure through Krakow at Stop 1, Wawel Castle. The Wawel is the largest castle in Poland, you can enjoy the views of the castles striking architecture, surrounding waterfront and courtyard from our bus!
As the tour continues to the Kazimierz District, passengers can hop-off to discover the Kazimierz Town Hall and the squares many eateries, bars and traditional shops. As you stroll around Kazimierz, youll get a real feel for the culture of Krakow!
Another district thats well worth a visit is the Jewish District it is one of the most popular tourist locations in the city. It is also considered to be the centre for Krakows bars and café culture, and boasts an interesting nightlife! Interesting attractions located here include the Jewish Old Synagogue, a famous 15th century building, and Remuh Cemetery, historic for including over 1500 graves, many of which are Polish Jews!
Continue to Schindlers Factory, an interesting attraction, outlining the German occupation of Krakow in World War II. The building is a former enamel factory of Oskar Schindler, a name you may recognise from Steven Spielbergs famous film, Schindlers List!
The 10 tour stops along the route include:
- Wawel Castle
- Kazimierz District
- Jewish District
- Schindlers Factory
- Train Station
- Wawel Castle
- Kosciuszki Mount
- Salwator Monastery
As you travel on our bus, dont forget to tune into the wonderful audio commentary available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew, Polish.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Krakow Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for time period selected at check-out
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + Free Headphones
- Free WiFi
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Krakow Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Season: March - December
Duration: 90 Minutes
Frequency: 40 Minutes
First Tour: 10AM
Last Tour: 5PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow