City Sightseeing London
OverviewDiscover the bustling capital city and the largest metropolitan area in UK in a comfortable and a secure environment. Travel around in a hop on hop off from which you will see the best of London attractions. Visit the most famous historical museums, striking parks, and modern galleries.
- Explore London’s most spectacular sights on our buses
- Experience the view from our amazing open top red bus
- Visit the prime locations and top attractions including historical museums, striking parks, and modern galleries
- Discover the bustling capital city and the largest metropolitan area in UK in a comfortable and a secure environment
Know More about this tour
This hop on hop off bus tours are THE essential way to visit this vivacious city, which is bursting with breathtaking sights and attractions. The beauty of the London sightseeing bus tour is that you can use your ticket on three premium routes allowing you to interchange between them to hop off at over 60 points of interest in the city. The sightseeing itinerary possibilities are endless and completely unique to each individual.
Let our bus tour guide you through the things to do in London
Our bus tours offer you the chance to hop off the colourful bus at any one of the marked stops and explore numerous attractions all in one day. Why not use the red route and take the children to visit the Sea Life London Aquarium to learn about Europe’s largest global marine life collection, interact with the animals and discover over 5,000 species of sea creatures. A short stroll away, you will encounter an extraordinary piece of engineering design and architecture – The London Eye. For those who enjoy overlooking the a city from a great height The London Eye will take you on a flight above and beyond for exhilarating views as far as Windsor Castle!
Why not change routes and use the Yellow line to visit St James’s Park, the royal Buckingham Palace or St Paul’s Cathedral? You can even pay a visit to many of the charming museums and renowned shops – just use an interchange point and take the Blue line to stopover at the Natural History Museum, Science Museum or Wellington Museum amongst other remarkable landmarks.
London bus tours include amazing free offers
We are delighted to offer all customers a FREE cruise pass on the River Thames through London. Simply collect your free pass from a member of The Original Tour staff. On arriving at the pier of your choice go directly to the boat and present the pass to City Cruises staff, then hop-on and hop-off the cruise as you please. Passes are collected by the City Cruises staff on the outward journey, so for subsequent journeys you will need to show a valid Original Tour bus ticket. Cruises depart from Westminster Pier (Big Ben) and the Tower (of London) Pier. The hop-on, hop-off passes are valid within the same 24 hours as your bus ticket.
Stop 1 - Victoria
Stop 2 - Hyde Park Corner
Stop 3 - Marble Arch
Stop 4 - George Street
Stop 5 - Madame Tussauds
Stop 6 - Whitehouse Hotel
Stop 7 - Oxford Circus
Stop 8 - Piccadilly Circus
Stop 9 - Trafalgar Square (Pall Mall)
Stop 10 - Trafalgar Square (Whitehall)
Stop 11 - Cenotaph
Stop 12 - Westminster Bridge
Stop 13 - London Eye
Stop 14 - Covent Garden
Stop 15 - St. Pauls Cathedral
Stop 16 - The Monument
Stop 17 - City Hall
Stop 18 - Tower of London
Stop 19 - Shakespeares Globe
Stop 20 - Tate Modern
Stop 21 - Embankment Pier
Stop 22 - Westminster Pier
Stop 23 - Lambeth Palace
Stop 24 - Lambeth Bridge
Stop 25 - Buckingham Palace
Stop 26 - Victoria
Stop 27 - Green Line Coach Stn
Stop 1 - Piccadilly Circus
Stop 2 - Trafalgar Square
Stop 3 - St James Palace
Stop 4 - Piccadilly
Stop 5 - Hyde Park Corner
Stop 6 - Park Lane
Stop 7 - Victoria
Stop 8 - Big Ben and the House of Parliament
Stop 9 - Lambeth Palace
Stop 10 - Westminster Bridge
Stop 11 - Parliament Street
Stop 12 - Horse Guards Parade
Stop 13 - Charing Cross
Stop 14 - Stanley Gibbons
Stop 15 - Covent Garden
Stop 16 - St. Pauls Cathedral
Stop 17 - Queen Victoria Street
Stop 18 - The Monument
Stop 19 - City Hall
Stop 20 - Tower of London
Stop 21 - Shakespeares Globe
Stop 22 - Tate Modern
Stop 23 - Embankment Pier
Stop 24 - Trafalgar Square
Stop 25 - St james
Inclusions for City Sightseeing London
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Kids Commentary (Red route only), Live Guide on Yellow Route.
- Blue Route (Museum Tour) – English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin. Plus a unique Kids Club’ commentary designed for guest aged between 5 to 12 years.
- Important Information:E-tickets must be validated at the Original London Visitor Centre Trafalgar Square (Charing Cross Station). The visitor centre is located at 17-19 Cockspur Street Trafalgar Square London SW1Y 5BL. Opening Hours: Monday-Saturday 08:30 to 18:00 Sunday 09:00 to 17:30.
- Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 to 24 hours before the tour starts there will be no refund.
- If the tour is cancelled between 24 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts , 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London
- Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour