City Sightseeing Natchez Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewChoose from a 1 day or 2 day City Sightseeing Natchez ticket and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off at any of the tour stops along the route! The tour will take you to Natchez key sights, including Forks of the Road, NAPAC Museum, Melrose Estate and many more! As you travel through Natchez, you can also enjoy a live tour guide and panoramic views from our open-top double-decker buses!
Know More about this tour
Begin your journey through this historic city at the Natchez Visitor Centre. Hop-on to our iconic open-top double-decker tour buses and sit back and relax as the tour takes you to the most famous landmarks and attractions in Natchez!
Learn all about the African-American history and slavery at numerous historic hotspots along this route. The Melrose Estate is a great place to start, hop-off here and discover what life was like for the slaves who use to work on the state. An 18th century fort is also located here and although it is not open to the public, you can learn all the key facts from our wonderful live tour guide.
Another interesting location and one of Natchez most iconic, is the Forks of the Road. Hop-off here to explore the second largest slave market in history and the famous monument that features shackles in the ground.
Break up your exploration with a bite to eat or enjoy a spot of shopping along Franklin Street. This is one of Natchez most vibrant areas, featuring a selection of eateries, bars and shops.
Hop back on the bus to enjoy the most incredible panoramic views of one of the citys most impressive architectures as the bus approaches Saint Marys Basilica. In the late 1970s, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Continue exploring Natchez history by hopping off at the NAPAC Museum, where you can discover the impact that African-American culture had on the world centuries ago. The museum was opened in 1991 and has since become one of the citys most popular museums for tourists.
Stay on the tour for the final stop, Under The Hill, as the tour passes along the banks of the Mississippi River, where you can admire the wonderful views of the river bank from our open-top bus!
The tour stops along the route are as follows:
- Natchez Visitor Centre
- Stale Street
- Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens
- Melrose Estate
- Forks of the Road (Sights of the second largest slave market prior to the Civil War)
- Shopping & Dining on Franklin Street (Western End)
- Shopping & Dining on Franklin Street (Eastern End)
- Saint Mary Basilica
- Natchez Association for Preservation of Afro-American Culture (NAPAC Museum)
- Cherokee Antebellum Home
- Natchez Grand Hotel
- Under the Hill (Banks of the Mississippi River)
Passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 12 tour stops along the route, or stay on the tour for the full 50 minute loop!
Please note that this tour includes a live tour guide in English only.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Natchez Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for time period selected at check-out
- Live tour guide
- Booklet including map and local discounts and offers
- Heating and air-conditioning onboard
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Natchez Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour does not operate on Mondays
Duration: 50 Minutes
Frequency: 45-60 Minutes
Operating Times: 10AM - 5PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.