City Sightseeing Prague Bus & Boat Tour
OverviewWith a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, customers can explore Prague on both our City Sightseeing bus and boat! On the bus tour, passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 16 tour stops along the 2 routes, allowing them to explore key points of interest at their own pace. The tour will take you to the city's most iconic landmarks and attractions, including Old Town Sq, Prague Castle, Kampa Island and Charles Bridge. Continue your exploration of Prague with the boat tour, taking you to more of Prague's most iconic sights! Add more to your experience with an optional Prague Castle walking tour and/or Jewish Quarter walking tour.
Know More about this tour
The City Sightseeing Bus & Boat combination allows customers to explore Pragues most famous landmarks, attractions and monuments!
With your ticket, you will have access to both bus routes Red Line and Blue Line with a total of 16 hop on hop off tour stops. Both routes begin at Old Town Square (Stop 1), which is considered to be the heart of Prague. The famous astronomical clock is located here on the side of the Old Town Hall which attracts hundreds, if not thousands, of tourists everyday! As the clock chimes every hour, it displays a procession of the twelve apostles rotating along the dial, making it one of the citys most unique attractions! Once youve watched this, you can proceed to climb the famous tower to enjoy panoramic views of Prague, or hop back on our tour to continue sightseeing!
Another famous attraction visited along the bus route is Prague Castle. The castle is a listed UNESCO monument and was built in the 9th century, making it one of the citys oldest-standing buildings and one of the best preserved.
Charles Bridge is another historic landmark along the route that crosses the Vltava River. The bridge originally built, Old Judith Bridge, was built in the 12th century, however after serious flooding it was badly damaged and the Charles Bridge was built to replace it. You can learn all about this from the wonderful audio on-board commentary on the bus!
An unmissable attraction along the bus tour is Kampa Island. Its one of Pragues most picturesque locations, boasting a beautiful river-side location and stunning views. Hop-off here to enjoy a peaceful stroll, a bite to eat or a visit to one of the many traditional Czech shops found here!
Continue discovering the sights of Prague on the Boat Tour. The boat leaves from the River Bank, located nearby Czech Bridge, and lasts for approximately 1 hour. As you cruise along the river, youll experience amazing views of more famous landmarks from the water, including close-up views of Charles Bridge!
The stops along the route is as follows:
- Old Town Square
- Na Florenci
- Mala Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahow Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavni Nadrazi
- I.P. Pavlova
- Main Train Station
- Old Town Square
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Mala Strana
- St Nicholas
- Kampa Island
- Jewish Cemetery
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Prague Bus & Boat Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for the time period selected at check-out
- 1 hour long boat tour
- Fun and informative on-board audio commentary accessible in several languages
- Free headphones
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Prague Castle walking tour (if option selected at check-out)
- Jewish Quarter walking tour (if option selected at check-out)
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Prague Bus & Boat Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Red Line - 90 Minutes
Blue Line - 50 Minutes
Red Line - 45 Minutes
Blue Line - 25 Minutes
All Year Round
10AM *from Stop 1
4PM *from Stop 1
Duration: 60 Minutes
Departure Frequency: *Varies according to season
April - October:
Between 10AM - 6PM, every 30 minutes,
Between 6PM - 9PM, every 60 minutes
November - March:
Between 11AM - 7PM, every 60 minutes
Season: All Year Round
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
- Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
- Small-Group Food and Beer Tour in Prague
- Private Round-Trip in Minivan: Prague Airport to Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
- Prague Running Tour: City Highlights And Hidden Places
- Private Custom Running Tour Around Prague
- Ghostly and Legends walking tour in Prague
- Laser Game in Prague