City Sightseeing St Petersburg Hop On Hop Off Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewChoose between a 1 day or 2 day hop on hop off bus ticket and explore the key sights of St Petersburg on-board an iconic City Sightseeing bus! Our open-top, double-decker bus allows passengers to enjoy panoramic views of the city as well as giving them the option to hop-on and hop-off at any of the 18 tour stops along the bus route! The tour will take you to the most iconic and popular attractions and landmarks, including St Isaacs Cathedral, Winter Palace, Kazan Cathedral, the Hermitage and many more! Enjoy more sightseeing by adding on the Boat Tour to your 1 day ticket and enjoy amazing views of St Petersburg from the water!
Know More about this tour
Enjoy sightseeing in Russias capital city, St Petersburg, on-board the wonderful City Sightseeing bus tour. With 18 tour stops along the route, the tour takes its passengers on a journey to the citys biggest and best sights. Passengers can hop-on and hop-off as they please, or stay on the tour for the full duration which takes approximately 90 minutes.
Stop 1 is located at St Isaacs Cathedral this cathedral is the largest in the city and the fourth largest in the world! Its eye-catching ecclesiastic architecture makes it one of St. Petersburgs most stunning buildings.
The tour continues from here to more tourist hotspots, including Palace Square, which is considered the central square of St Petersburg. Many significant events have taken place here, including the Bloody Sunday Massacre and October Revolution, so make sure your tuned into our on-board audio commentary which will give you all the interesting facts you need!
Admire more of St Petersburgs stunning architectures as the tour bus approaches The Anichkov Palace and Kazan Cathedral. The cathedral is dedicated to the Lady of Kazan and is another of the largest cathedrals in Russia. The Anichkov Palace is famous for being the first stone palace in Russia as part of the Nevsky project and takes its name from the Anichkov Bridge across the Fontanka.
To experience the social side of St Petersburg, hop-off at Nevsky Avenue where you can enjoy a selection of bars, eateries and shops. Of an evening, this avenue has one of the citys most vibrant nightlifes!
Customers also have the option to add the Boat Tour to their 1 day ticket at check-out. Enjoy more views as you travel along the water, taking in the spectacular views of more of St Petersburgs most important landmarks.
The tour stops along the route are as follows:
- St Isaacs Cathedral
- The Admiralty
- Palace Square
- Kazan Cathedral
- Grand Guest Yard
- Anichkov Palace and Bridge
- Nevsky Ave/Vladimirsky Prospect
- Moscow Railway Terminal
- Vosstaniya Square
- Nevsky Ave/ Liteiny Prospect
- Eliseyev Brothers Emporium
- Arts Square
- Grand Ciniselli Circus
- Summer Garden
- Palace Square
- Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
- Palace Embankment
- Admiral Embankment
Inclusions for City Sightseeing St Petersburg Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for the time period selected at check-out
- Boat tour (if selected at check-out)
- Fun and informative on-board audio commentary accessible in several languages
- Free headphones
Exclusions for City Sightseeing St Petersburg Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bus - All Year Round
Boat - May to October Only
Bus - 90 Minutes
Boat - 60 Minutes
Bus - 25 Minutes
Boat - 60 Minutes
Bus - 10AM - 6PM
Boat - 11AM - 6PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg