City Sightseeing Stratford Upon Avon 2 Days - Stratford-upon-avonWrite a Review
Explore the hometown of Shakespeare with this tour that takes you to its major sights that include delightful shops and top-quality restaurants and pubs that line the medieval streets. Walk down the scenic River Avon, surrounded by picturesque Warwickshire countryside.
- A vibrant, compact town, boasting a rich architectural heritage; the list of things to do in Stratford-upon- Avon is as impressive as it is varied.
- Delightful shops and top-quality restaurants and pubs line the medieval streets, all within walking distance of the scenic River Avon, and surrounded by wonderful Warwickshire countryside.
Know More about this tour
Young and old, first-time visitor or returning holidaymaker, there is a little something for everyone in Shakespeare’s hometown. Let CitySightseeing show you the sights!
As you like it - see Shakespeare’s home with City Sightseeing
Stratford-upon-avon is well-known for being the place of birth of William Shakespeare, generally recognised as the English language’s greatest-ever writer. Having been brought up and schooled in the town, the imprint the dramatist has left on the area is significant. There are five sixteenth-century houses in and around Stratford related to Shakespeare that you can visit, including Hall’s Croft and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage. Alternatively, you may wish to take a stroll round the beautiful Holy Trinity Church, where the ‘Bard of Avon’ was buried in 1616. City sightSeeing’s bus tours take you to all the major Shakespeare attractions and things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon.
We’ll help you find things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon
City Sightseeing’s hop-on hop-off tours are the ideal way to see the sights in Stratford-upon-Avon. With departures every twenty minutes in summer, you never have to wait long. The open-top buses stop off at all of the major attractions in Shakespeare country, meaning you’re unlikely to run out of time or miss out on a must-see point of interest.
And with the possibility of benefitting from the knowledge of a live guide for large parts of the year, thereby assisting you to plan your day or week in the town, you’ll never be short of things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Start Point:Stop 1 - Avon Boating
Summer: every 20 mins
Winter: every 30 - 60 mins
Season:All Year Round daily
(exc 25/26 Dec and 1 Jan)
24th Dec Normal
25th Dec Closed
26th Dec Closed
27th Dec Normal
28th Dec Normal
29th Dec Saturday service
30th Dec Saturday service
31st Dec Saturday service
1st Jan Closed
2nd Jan Normal
Ticket Length: 48 hours
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Stratford Upon Avon 2 Days
- Pre-recorded English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, German and Kid's Commentary. English live Guide on some departures March - October.
- Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.