City Sightseeing Tbilisi 2 Days
OverviewDiscover Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia and located at the crossroads of Asia and Europe. Explore its many sights that include Georgian Orthodox, Armenian Gregorian and Roman Catholic churches, a synagogue, a mosque and a Zoroastrian temple along with old narrow streets and antique buildings, modern glass constructions and peaceful parks.
- We invite you to discover Tbilisi, capital of Georgia and situated at the crossroads of Asia and Europe.
- Enjoy a city that is multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religious on the crossroads of history, a city neither European nor Asian but a heady blend of both East and West where you can find Georgian Orthodox, Armenian Gregorian and Roman Catholic churches, a synagogue, a mosque and a Zoroastrian temple all within a 5-minute walk of each other together with old narrow streets and antique buildings, modern glass constructions and peaceful parks.
- Taste the delicious Georgian cuisine and enjoy the renown Georgian hospitality.
Know More about this tour
Tbilisi was founded in the 5th century AD and has attracted visitors ever since, drawn by the hot springs for which the city is named, as “Tbili” means “warm” in Georgian. Our City Sightseeing tour enables you to see the city’s main areas of interest and key attractions including : The Old Town, with narrow cobbled streets and traditional old houses with carved wooden balconies where you will find many ancient buildings such as the 13th Century Metekhi Chruch, Freedom Square and Rustaveli Avenue.
This busy street, that was laid out in the 19th century and is named after the great 12th century Georgian poet Shota Rustaveli, is now at the heart of 21st century Tbilisi. Our tour will take you pass the Moorish-style opera house and the theatre, the Russian Viceroy’s palace and the Parliament building, not to mention the dozens of cafés, restaurants and shops along the way.
Our tour also includes Marjanishvili Square, Dry Bridge, Konka, Avlabari and many more.. Stop off and see Qarvasia – the museum of History & Art or the Galarea Carmea full of Modern Art, the Georgia National Gallery and Museum are well worth a visit. Don’t miss the Statue of Clocks near to the Galaktioni Bridge by the talented modern artist Tamar Kvesitadze. Make time to visit the famous Sulphur Baths originally built in the 17th Century and produce 3 million litres of water every day. To make your visit to the baths complete, make sure to take the invigorating massage.
Stop 5 for the Dry Bridge is where you will find a most interesting flea market full of antiques, charming knick-knacks and charming miscellanea from art to accordions, China to samovars.. Whilst stop 11 enables you to take the ropeway to the 4th Century Narikala Fortress and enjoy the superb views from the citadel walls or stroll across the bow shaped pedestrian Bridge of Peace over the Kura river.
Our City Sightseeing buses operate every day and our friendly Russian and English speaking guides and stewards accompany all the tours to provide visitors with all the necessary information regarding the city and tour itself in order to make your journey fun, full of joy and unforgettable. So, join us in Tbilisi to discover one of the World’s most beautiful cities!
Start Point: Kote Apkhazi Str
Duration: 1 hour 38 minutes
Frequency: 4 tours per day
English Live Guide: 11:00 every 60 minutes until 17:00
Russian Live Guide: 12:00 every 60 minutes until 18:00
Season: All Year Round
Ticket Length: 2 day
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Tbilisi 2 Days
- Russian & English live guides.
- Transfer by bus.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 24 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.