City Tour(Dec- March) - Cordoba
OverviewThe city of Cordoba is known for its monuments and historic points that are a hot spot for tourists. The trip takes you to all these points and tells you the story behind them so you can be closer to the city and its history. Visit the Nueva Cordoba Student Neighborhood, Government House and Neighborhood del Cerro de Las Rosas.
- Visit the Historical Center
- Tour of the Nueva Cordoba Student Neighborhood
- Get to see the Government House
- Visit the University City
- See the Cordoba Olympic Stadium
- Visit the Neighborhood of del Cerro de Las Rosas
Know More about this tour
Cordoba is the capital of Córdoba Province and the second-largest city in Argentina after the autonomous city of Buenos Aires.
The city has many historical monuments preserved from the Spanish colonial rule, especially buildings of the Roman Catholic Church.
In this tour, we will discover that Córdoba has reigning nature, old architecture, latent history, modernity and economic growth in each of its corners.
The culture and history remain on the streets materialized in old buildings, churches, museums, providing a route that visitors can tour without restrictions.
- Children under 6 years are free
- Children 6 years or more have to pay the adult rate
Inclusions for City Tour(Dec- March)
- Transfer IN/OUT
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for City Tour(Dec- March)
- Museum tickets
- Food and beverages
- Any personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.