City Tour In Mexico City
OverviewMexico City is indeed a modern important cultural city declare by UNESCO World Heritage City, former Aztec City of Mexico Tenochtitlan. You will visit the main landmarks including Zocalo (main square) and the Diego Rivera murals at National Palace and the National Museum of Anthropology located at Chapultepec. Your tour includes a professional guide and transport.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel and enjoy a tour visiting the historical center of Mexico City, one of the largest UNESCO World Heritage Cities. The tour includes major attractions such as: the Zocalo (main square), the National Palace with the murals of Diego Rivera, the Metropolitan Cathedral, as well as a panoramic view of the Templo Mayor, the City of the Azteca culture, with over 2000 years of history.
Continue the tour to Chapultepec Park, driving along Paseo de la Reforma, and at the end visit the National Museum of Anthropology and History. The Anthropology Museum is an obligatory visit in the capital. The range of exhibits is exceptional and the architecture is simply superb, making this visit an unexpected pleasure. You will find impressive masterpieces such as the famous Sun Stone, or Aztec Calendar, segments of several pyramids, and many original masterpieces of the ancient Mesoamerica Cultures. This museum is one of the largest and most beautiful in the world; nevertheless it will be just a one hour visit.
Your tour ends at your hotel.
Inclusions for City Tour In Mexico City
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for City Tour In Mexico City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Italian-speaking guide (Additional cost $10USD, paid directly to the guide on the day of the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
May be operated by an Italian speaker guide if required at time of booking (additional cost)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.