OverviewThis City Tour Meet São Paulo presents the main touristic places, monuments and historical landmarks of the city. A long of the tour you will see the most different and amazing sides about the urban and economic development giving to the tourist a new point of view about how São Paulo became one of the most beautiful and important cities in the world.
Know More about this tourPacaembu Area: We started the tour at the Pacaembu Football Stadium with a stop and visit inside; Charles Miller Square with a viewing to important neighborhoods.
Paulista Area: Panoramic Tour by the Paulista Avenue (financial center) and viewing to the MASP, Trianon Park, Important Buildings and stop to visit the House of Roses
Ibirapuera Area: Tour with stop to take photos at the Ibirapuera's Park and some monuments: Obelisk, Bandeiras Monument and Palace July 9th.
São Paulo Downtown: Panoramic Tour by the Liberdade Neighborhood (Japanese Town) and stop at the Sé Square to visit the Cathedral and the Pátio do Colégio, place where the city was founded. The tour continues crossing the old center, passing by the Church and Monastery of St. Benedict, Municipal Theater, Anhangabaú Valley, Republic Square, Duque de Caxias Monument, São Paulo Concert Hall, as well as other important historic buildings.
The tour ends with a stop and visit at the Luz Station and viewing the Luz Park and the Pinacoteca.
Inclusions for City Tour Meet São Paulo
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for City Tour Meet São Paulo
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.