OverviewThis City Tour of Miami will take you to the heart and soul of this vibrant city in Florida. You will visit the cities of Coral Gables, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, the Art Deco district in South Beach and more. This is the perfect option if you are looking for a tour that is conducted in English, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe Miami City Tour is a must-see event while staying in the "Magic City". You will be picked up at your hotel and escorted by an extremely knowledgeable and professional guide. Interesting facts and details will be shared with you in your language, no headphones are used!
The tour will begin on Ocean Drive, where you can experience first hand the flavor of South Beachs culture. Drive past the stunning Versaces Mansion. The influential art design style of Art Deco is evident in the colorful buildings making this particular area an authentic architectural experience.
You will then head toward Downtown Miami City where you will have a direct view of one of the best skylines in the world, famous for its evening illumination of vibrate colors. The busy financial district boasts elegant skyscrapers with impressive modern architecture.
The next destination is the original chic, touristic neighborhood of Coconut Grove. This is the place where Miami was first settled, maintaining its luscious vegetation and where modern day buildings give space to the flora filling the air with a fresh, wild fragrance.
You will continue your journey to where the landscape turns into that of a typical postcard of Miami, the city of Coral Gables. This city mixes the typical residential American style with a touch of Spanish architecture.
Your tour experience will end in Little Havana. Here is where the Cuban exiles gathered starting in the 1960's. You will witness the vibrant Cuban atmosphere at the Domino Plaza, where you can sip a typical Cuban Coffee while listening to the melodic musical notes of Cuba.
If option is selected, here you will hop in a boat to cruise the crystal clear waters of Biscayne Bay. Along the way, watch for local marine wildlife like friendly dolphins and manatees and take time to admire the mansions of the rich and famous, including the former home of the infamous gangster Al Capone, and many other celebrities and well-known personalities.
Inclusions for City Tour Of Miami
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels along the coast of Miami Beach and Downtown area
- Sightseeing cruise, if option is selected
Exclusions for City Tour Of Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
City tour can be listened to in your desired language, though boat tour will be offered in English and Spanish only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.