This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
- We will pick up the visitors at their lodging at 08:00am to take the road that heads directly to Minca in plainly 40min.
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
- While in Minca we will visit a point of view and have a 30-minute history discussion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Av. del Libertador, sin numero Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, Santa Marta Colombia
- After the visit to Minca, we will go down the same path towards the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino.
- We will have a tour in the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino for approximately 45 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue, Carrera 18 y calle 16, Santa Marta Colombia
- After to visit the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, we will go to the historical center of the city on a 30min tour, passing by the iconic sculpture of the Colombian soccer player Carlos -El Pibe-Valderrama.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Santa Marta, Calle 22 Av.del Ferrocarril, Santa Marta Colombia
- We will start our 1hr tour in the historic center by the Tayrona Gold Museum - Customs House, then we will visit the Bolivar's Square, San Francisco's Square, Santander's Square and the Cathedral's square, to learn about the architecture, culture, and history.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bahia de Santa Marta, Bahia, Santa Marta 470002 Colombia
- We will finish the tour in front of the city's bay, where we will board the vehicle to return to the resort where we will arrive at approximately 1:00pm
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewSanta marta, the oldest city of Colombia, the first ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the new world, has the oldest church in South America and the last home of the hero Simon Bolivar, there are countless reasons why Santa Marta is named as Naturally Magical, and without doubt, History is one of them, among its small streets and beautiful buildings, thousands of memories are nested, dare to know them, ask our expert guide and know a little more of this "The Pearl of America".
Know More about this tour
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Medical Ensurance
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Entry/Admission - Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Santa Marta
- DOES NOT INCLUDE any other no mentioned food or service.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If its canceled due to poor weather, youll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate