OverviewDiscover one of Europe's last hidden wonders! Explore the old and new towns of Riga with a local guide by your side, and be prepared to quickly fall in love with the gorgeous wonders of the Jugendstil era, to be amazed by the enormous Central Market, and to be enchanted by the historic city centre.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Not only does Riga have the highest concentration of art Nouveau buildings anywhere in the world, but on top of that it has a charming Old Town, dotted with cobbled streets and full of cosy bars and restaurants. On this Riga tour, youâll discover the architecture of both Old Town and the Art Nouveau District, and discover how pretty this oft-ignored European gem really is.
The city is also home to the biggest indoor market in Europe: Riga's Central Market. These massive hangars were used to host mega zeppelins during the 1930s, and are an art deco and neoclassicism masterpiece. Weâll take a wander through the market, where youâll get the chance to maybe pick up a few local treats, or try some Latvian delicacies.
As one of the fastest developing countries in the European Union, many young people are starting new and hip projects all over town, but retaining the authentic atmosphere that makes Riga so special. Old Soviet buildings turn into ateliers, workshops, and cafÃ©s, resulting in an interesting mix of the old and the new everywhere you look.Â
Inclusions for Classic And Cool Riga Small Group Tour Including Central Market Visit
- Local English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Classic And Cool Riga Small Group Tour Including Central Market Visit
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note that Riga can be quite cold in the winter months; dress warmly.
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.