Classic Bosphorus Tour - Istanbul
OverviewA unique Bosphorus Cruise tour in the World’s most beautiful City that divides the continents of Asia and Europe.When you are in Istanbul do not miss to make a Cruise on the 32 km (20-mile) long Bosphorus. The Bosphorus not only divedes the continents its connects the Marmara and Black Sea as well.At the end of the tour you can say yourself: ” Today I was in Asia and in Europe ”.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWhat you see on the Cruise:
Topkapi Palace, Europe
You will see from the sea side the Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia.
Maiden’s Tower, mid Bosphorus
A 12th-century Byzantine fortress occupied the tiny islet where the 18th-century Kz Kulesi (also called Leander’s Tower) now stands. A tower here may have served as a customs post. Featured in the James Bond movie From Russia With Love, the tower now houses a restaurant.
The largest Asian district, directly across the Bosphorus.
Dolmabahce Palace, Europe
The façade of this great Ottoman palace (1853) is nearly a quarter of a mile (400 meters) long.
Ciragan Palace, Europe
Finished in 1874, the marble palace of Ciragan (CHEE-rah-AHN) has a tragic history.
Yldz Park & Palace, Europe
The swath of green forest behind Ciragan is Yldz (“Star”) Park.
Ortaköy & Mecidiye Mosque, Europe
You’ve probably seen photos of the Mecidiye Mosque (1854).
Bosphorus Bridge (connecting Europe and Asia)
Ever since the Persian emperor Darius built his bridge of boats acoss the Bosphorus in 490 BC, rulers of Istanbul have dreamt of a bridge between Europe and Asia.
Beylerbeyi Palace, Asia
2.5 km (1.5 miles) northeast of Üsküdar, is a “small” Istanbul summer palace overlooking the Bosphorus from its Asian shore
Beyond the Bosphorus Bridge there’s plenty more to see: The village of Cengelköy, Kuleli Naval Academy, Arnavutköy with its photogenic Ottoman yals (wooden Bosphorus seaside mansions), Rumeli Hisar (the mighty Fortress of Europe), the town of Bebek with its pretty bay, and Bosphorus University.
Inclusions for Classic Bosphorus Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Classic Bosphorus Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ottoman Relics Walking Tour in Istanbul
- 5-Day Adventure through Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale
- Sardis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Istanbul Old City Private Tour - Sultanahmet Tour
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch