- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Everest Base Camp Trek, 2/1/2023 - 12/31/2025Monday - Sunday : 07:15 AM - 07:15 PM
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Listed as the number one trekking trail in the world, Everest Base Camp Trek takes you to the base of Mt. Everest (8848m), the worlds highest peak is the most coveted trekking trail in the Himalayan region. It also takes you closer to interacting with Sherpa culture and hospitality.
- Trek up to Everest Base Camp (5364m) and Kalapatthar (5643m)
- Enjoy magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Nuptse
- Visit Lukla, and Namche bazaar and observe Sherpa culture
- Visit the famous Tengboche Monastery
What to expect
The trail passes through the Namche bazaar, the capital of the Khumbu region and a cultural centre of the Sherpa people. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn Sherpa culture and appreciate its hospitality. Visit the famous Tengboche Monastery, one of the biggest monasteries in the Everest region and a perfect viewpoint to watch the splendid and up close view of Ama Dablam (6812m).
- Flight to and from Lukla
- Accommodation during the trek
- Mountain Guide
- Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money
- Accommodation and Fooding
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
With the help of the guys at thirdpole my friends and I had an extremely memorable and pleasant trek to EBC. Special mention to Lal, our guide, for being extremely cheerful at times when we were almost out of breath during the trek! Thanks guys!