Classic Golden Triangle Tour - AgraWrite a Review
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN Delhi
Arrive Delhi. Drive To Agra, Arrive Agra And check In Hotel . Afternoon visit the magnificient Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. , Also visit the Red fort - the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566 Then . Over night at Agra Hotel. Check-In at Hotel. Overnight at the 3-star Howard Plaza hotel or similar.
DAY 02 : DELHI CITY TOUR (B)
After Breakfast Morning tour of Delhi visiting Raj Ghat - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort. Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ). Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : DELHI –AGRA (B)
After breakfast drive to Agra in the Morning and visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Afternoon visit the Agra Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04 : AGRA – Jaipur (B)
After breakfast Drive to Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Arrive Jaipur and Check In at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05 : JAIPUR CITY TOUR (B, D)
Morning visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back. Afternoon tour of Pink City. Jaipur was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas and in the evening drive to Chokhi Dhani village resort for traditional Rajasthani dinner with music and dance. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 06 : JAIPUR – DELHI (B)
Morning Drive to Delhi. On arrival departure Transfer To International Airport For Onward Flight.
Inclusions for Classic Golden Triangle Tour
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- 5 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village “Chokhi Dhani” at Jaipur.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food.
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Exclusions for Classic Golden Triangle Tour
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- If booking is cancelled Within 25-30 working days before start of the tour : 25% Cancellation charges applicable and rest amount will be refunded
- If booking is cancelled Within 48 Hrs before start of the tour : 100% Cancellation fees will be applicable and No Refund will be provided