OverviewAt the heart of the Mekong Delta, My Tho is an amiable market town which offers a glimpse into the unique and distinct agricultural life of the vibrant southern Delta region. This city is dotted with serene Buddhist pagodas that are surrounded by beautiful paddy fields and dense fruit trees.
Joining Deluxe Group Tours for a more personalized experience, going to Mekong Delta to board a traditional boat, discover the vast network of canals and channels, taste local specialties and try many kinds of transportation in Mekong Delta…Enjoy your day!
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your hotel from 8am to 8:30am and transferred by air-conditioned mini-van to My Tho which is about 70 km away from Saigon (about a 1.5-hour card ride). On the way, go through rice paddies and small villages.
Upon arrival in My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, one of the most famous landmarks in the region. Then, enjoy an approximately 3-hour boat trip and rowing sampan in small canals and visit an island where you will have a short walk in a village. Witness a step-by step process on how to make coconut candy and try some yourself.
Taste honeybee tea and tropical fruit while listening to traditional southern Vietnamese music called “don ca tai tu” which combines court music and folk music.
Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with savory specialties like fried elephant-ear fish, spring rolls, grilled chicken and vegetable soup.
After lunch, your day trip ends with a boat ride to My Tho and a drive back to Saigon.
Inclusions for Classic Mekong Delta Deluxe Group Tour
- Air-conditioned mini-van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water (1 bottle/tour)
- Boat trips
- Fresh tropical fruits
- Honeybee tea
- Lunch (7-course set menu)
- Wet tissue
Exclusions for Classic Mekong Delta Deluxe Group Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be ready at your hotel lobby at 8am. Our guide will pick you up from 8am to 8:30am
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City By Luxury Speedboat
- Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
- Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City By Night - Dinner And Sightseeing On Board
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour
- Saigon Full-Day Private Tour