Classic Munich Bike Tour In The Afternoon
OverviewThis classic Munich Bike Tour runs in the afternoon and is a relaxed paced 3,5 hour tour in a group of no larger than 25 people. It includes stops and detailed history along with sights such as Odeonsplatz, Max Joseph Platz, the Hofbrauhaus, the Residenz a third of the English Garden, a lunch stop (cost of food and drink not included) at the Chinese Tower Beer Garden where one can taste the Bavarian Bier, watch the crazy River Surfers, and many more amazing sights. The tour will start at 4.00 pm at the meeting point Marienplatz 15 which is also know as the Spielzeugmuseum under the Tower of the Old Town Hall. See more with less effort and have whilst you are at it!This Munich sightseeing tour by bicycle ends 3,5 hours later at the operator's shop which is located around the corner from the Hofbrauhaus.
Know More about this tour
This very leisurely bike tour of Munich begins in the morning, with your guides telling you a bit about the founding of Munich as well as the buildings there at the heart of the Old Town.
This "introduction" to the Munich sightseeing tour lasts about 15 minutes, after which you'll walk up the street to our shop's location where we have our bikes and get everyone set up and ready to roll. About 2 hours after you get started at Marienplatz, you'll stop the tour for a break in Munichs most popular beer garden where the group will eat, drink and socialize together for about 60 minutes before proceeding with the rest of the tour. Some of the sights to see are the Hofbrauhaus, the Residenz, Max Josef Platz, Odeonsplatz, the Hofgarten, The English Garden and the famous surfers who surf the river on a permanent wave.
This Munich sightseeing tour by bicycle ends at the operator's shop next to the world famous Hofbrauhaus about four hours after the start at Marienplatz. The absolute best way to see Munich the way the "locals" do, on a bike! Doing our route on your own on foot would be very tiresome but on a bike, it becomes a great adventure, meeting new people, listening to our rich history and having fun at the same time. What is not to like!
Inclusions for Classic Munich Bike Tour In The Afternoon
- Local English speaking guide who is also a professional photographer
- English-only tour.
- Live entertainment at restaurant
- Bike tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Classic Munich Bike Tour In The Afternoon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.