DAY 1- ARRIVAL IN DELHI
On arrival in Delhi, you will be Greeted and Escorted by Our Executive to your Hotel. On arrival at hotel check in. (Room will be available from 1200 Noon) Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 2: DELHI
Visit old Delhi- the Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) and Raj Ghat Mahatma Gandhis Memorial. In the afternoon visit New Delhi. Drive past Presidents Palace, The Parliament and India Gate, Sikh Temple and Qutub Minar. Overnight.
DAY 3 : DELHI JAIPUR ( 265 KM 6 HOURS )
Drive to Jaipur. In the afternoon. Visit the famous Galata Ji Temple, renowned for the monkeys. Overnight.
DAY 4 : JAIPUR
Excursion to Amber Fort. Climb up to the Fort on the back of the decorated elephants . Afternoon visit the colourful Pink City, The City Palace with its museum and the Astronomical Observatory. Rikshaw Ride in Old City. Visit of local handicraft centres and time for shopping. Dinner with Indian family. Overnight.
DAY 5 : JAIPUR ABHANERI FATEHPUR SIKRI AGRA ( 240 KM 5 HOURS )
Drive to Agra. Stop for a visit of Abhaneri. With its well palace and an ancient temple. Later visit Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by the greatest emperor of the Mughal dynasty, Akbar. Arrival and check in. Overnight.
DAY 6 : AGRA
Morning visit TajMahal (1631-1653), built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaj Mahal. Later visit Agra Fort, Royal Residence of the mughals built by Emperor Akbar. Afternoon visit Etmad-ud-daulah famous as Baby Taj Mahal. Admire the famous handicrafts of Agra. Dinner with Brahmin Family. Overnight.
DAY 7 : AGRA GWALIOR ORCCHA (TRAIN)
Morning Transfer to station to catch the train to Gwalior. Arrival and Visit of the spectacular fort of Gwalior, finest example of Hindu fort Architecture. Afternoon Transfer to Orccha arrival and check-in, overnight.
DAY 8: ORCHHA KHAJURAHO ( 150 KM 4 HOURS )
Visit Jehangir Mahal, built in 1606, During the visit of Emperor Jehangir to this region, in the afternoon proceed to Khajuraho. Arrival and check in. overnight.
DAY 9 : KHAJURAHO VARANASI
Visit the famous chandela dynasty temples, a masterpiece of Indian sacred architecture beautifully carved in Red sand stone, the Western ones are dedicated to Hindu deities and are the most important, the eastern group of temples are dedicated to Jain deities. Afternoon Flight to Varanasi. Arrival and check in, Afternoon witness the Arti ceremony at ganga. Overnight.
DAY 10: VARANASI DELHI
Wake up before dawn. Early morning Boat ride to witness the sacred rituals and the offerings of the pilgrims to the rising sun. Walking tour of the ancient city. Afternoon flight to Delhi. No overnight. Transfer for the international Departure.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewCome visit India and explore the highlights of the north on this adventureous tour from Delhi to Varanasi. Discover the Pink City of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, and soak up in the ambience of holy Varanasi. This wonderful introduction to the magical India would cover lavish palaces, vibrant bazaars, Kama Sutra temple carvings, Ghat of varanasi and the incomparable TajMahal. Packed with highlights and hidden gems this tour would leave you Enchanted. Take time to discover the Magic of India. Tour Highlight:- Traditional welcome at airport. Tajmahal, One of the 7 wonders of the World. Monkey Temple at Jaipur Rickshaw Ride in the old city of Jaipur Tonga (horse cart) Ride at Agra. Heritage Walk in Agra between the old streets near the Tajmahal. Evening Ganga Aarti at Varanasi. Dinner With an Indian family
Know More about this tour
DAY 1- ARRIVAL IN DELHI
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All local taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Dinner (as per the Itinerary, at Indian Family house at Jaipur and Agra)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Rikshaw Ride at Jaipur
- Tonga Ride at Agra
- Boat Ride at Varanasi (Depends on the climate and water level)
- Free wifi inside the car till Agra
- Train Tickets from Agra to Gwalior in Chair Car.
- Tour Document bag.
- Domestic flights from Khajuraho to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi. (We can book the flights as per demand, please let us know about this)
- International Flights
- Insurance and Visa
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the program.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train