Classic Northern Lights Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
OverviewThis tour has and in-bus audio guide that comes in 10 different languages. The Northern Lights are a show unlike any other. Their presence is a regular occurrence that reminds of how extraordinary our planet really is. It is the type of experience that makes standing outside in the middle of the Arctic winter worthwhile. When found, the mysterious ever-moving dancing Auroras are hauntingly beautiful.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourFollowing a 9pm or 10pm pickup at your Reykjavik hotel, meet your guide and take a seat in your bus for the onward journey into the Icelandic countryside far from the glimmer of the bright city lights. Along the way, learn all about the Northern Lights from your informative on-board audio guide.
On arrival, disembark and gaze up at the skies for sightings of the Northern Lights shimmering over the snowy landscape. With your tripod provided, capture the spectacular scenes through the camera lens and listen as your guide explains how to take the perfect shot.
At the end of your viewing session, return to Reykjavik for drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Classic Northern Lights Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Touch screen audio guide with a choice of 10 languages
- Use of binocular and camera tripods
- Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Complimentary star map
- 10% discount to the Aurora Reykjavk museum.
Exclusions for Classic Northern Lights Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Audio guideheadphones(available for saleon board)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Audio guide available in: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik