An excellent way to get to know Rome. Start by visiting the Trevi Fountain and then on to the Pantheon and the Piazza Navona. Good fun and really easy.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourChoose your preferred biking option to see Rome: A more intense morning ride that covers more ground or a leisurely afternoon bike to see many sites at your pace.
The morning tour is more extensive as it covers the Vatican City, Ancient Rome as well as medieval and Renaissance Rome. Included on this tour is a visit to the Jewish ghetto for a slice of modern Roman life. We also get to see an optical illusion inside the church of Saint Ignatius. A stop for coffee or ice cream at the Pantheon is available as well as a bath room break on Capitoline Hill.
Our afternoon option is for those who wish to take it a bit easier and see less places, while still being able to enjoy Rome's highlights. This tour includes the historic center, Renaissance and Ancient Rome. A stop for a bathroom break and coffee at the pantheon is included.
Inclusions for Classic Rome City Center Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Classic Rome City Center Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour