Classic Sailboat Harbor Tour - San DiegoWrite a Review
OverviewSmall group sailing tours on San Diego Bay on a unique1914 replica Friendship Sloop. All boat tourscircle the harbor using traditional sailing methods for wildlife sighting and sightseeing San Diego landmarks.Choose a 3-hour afternoon or sunset harbor tour. 2-hour discounted morning tours are also available. Our sailboat is perfect for couples, friends, families, and small groups.
On our 32-foot boat,each sailing trip is personable and distinctive. Book the whole boat for a private tour, or join other travelers (for groups of 6, the tour will be private). This a truly all-inclusive tour with complimentary craft beer, wine, and snacks.
This most classic of San Diego boat tours is conveniently located 2 miles from downtown San Diego, just across from the airport.Experience the bustling activity of the bay, wildlife, and a stunning view of the city skyline on a San Diego harbor cruise with us aboard the Liberty.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All-inclusive tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Is this your first time sailing?Or have you logged a fair amount of sea-time? Either way, a San Diego boat tour on our 1914 replica Friendship Sloop is a one-of-a-kind experience. Liberty is aclassicsailboat that is classy, roomy, comfortable, and looks like something you'd spy alongside the Black Pearl in a the Pirates of the Caribbean film. Libertyhas a wooden mast, is gaffed-rigged, and has authentic decor accents.In addition, the captain only uses traditional sailing methods. We are a perfect choice for individuals or small groups.
All sailing tours, whether around the harbor or on the open ocean, include beer, white wine, soda, water and light snacks. They are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise noted. You will get up close and personal views of the downtown San Diego skyline, Coronado Bridge, the Maritime Museum and her flagship 'Star of India', the USS Midway, the USS Carl Vinson, wildlife such as sea lions and dolphins, and the Pt. Loma lighthouse.
Let the wind,tides, and Captain Philip's expertise guide your experience. Or heck, you can take the helm for a while if you'd like. Participation welcome and encouraged!
Inclusions for Classic Sailboat Harbor Tour
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Classic Sailboat Harbor Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traditional sailboat with wooden mast, gaff rigging, classic decor
Restroom on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.