Classic Sailboat Sunset Sail - San Diego
OverviewThis unforgettable 3-hour tour will circle you around the San Diego harbor during the most dramatic part of a California day. The multi-colored sky is the perfect backdrop for relaxing and enjoying our complimentary craft beer and wine (soft drinks, water and snacks included as well). These small-grouptours for up to 6 passengers are personable and distinctive. Rivaling the beauty of the sunset is this 1914 replica Friendship Sloop, Liberty, which will certainly take you back in time. All boat tourscircle the harbor using traditional sailing methods for wildlife sighting and sightseeing San Diego landmarks.
- Small-group tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThis most classic of San Diego boat tours on a 32-ft sloop is conveniently located 2 miles from downtown San Diego, just across from the airport.Experience the bustling activity of the bay, wildlife, and a stunning view of the city skyline on a San Diego harbor cruise aboard the classic sailboat, Liberty.
All the major landmarks will be visited while onboard our classic sailboat, such as the Pt. Loma Lighthouse, the aircraft carriers stationed at Corornado Island, the Coronado Bridge, the Maritime Museum and her historic flagship the Star of India, the USS Midway, plus numerous wildlife sightings of sea lions, birds, and maybe even dolphins. The most surprising part of the tour is the unexpected beauty of the San Diego skyline lighting up as the sun goes down.
Feel like going for a quick swim during the tour in Glorietta Bay? Let the tour provider know when booking, they'll do their best to accommodate your request. The boat is classy and comfortable and unlike anything you'll see on the harbor. Libertyhas a wooden mast, is gaffed rigged and has authentic teak accents and decor.
The marina is conveniently located across from the airport, making it easy and affordable to reach by any kind of car service from downtown or Mission Valley, or even on foot if you are staying on Harbor island. There are 2 highly-rated restaurants within walking distance of marina, so dining after your sail is easy. Welcome aboard.
Inclusions for Classic Sailboat Sunset Sail
- Small-group tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Classic Sailboat Sunset Sail
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traditional sailboat with wooden mast, gaff rigging, classic decor
Restroom on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.