Day 01: Huaraz Cashapampa Llamacorral (3760m)
After breakfast in the hotel we will travel by private bus along the Callejn de Huaylas. This drive takes us through many traditional Andean towns. We will make our first stop in Carhuaz (2650m). Here you will find homemade ice-cream from local fruits and authentic ecological handcrafts shown in el abuelo handcrafts shop. Then we will continue to the city of Caraz where we will purchase any needed supplies. From here we travel to the Cashapampa District to meet the donkey drivers at the trailhead. After the donkeys are loaded with our camping equipment we will set out on the five to six hour hike to our first camp, Llamacorral (3760m).
Day 02: Llamacorral Jatuncocha Taullipampa (4250m)
Today will be a full day of hiking and breathtaking vistas. After the breakfast we will begin the two-hour hike that will take us to Ichiccocha Lake and Jatuncocha Lake. later, we will arrive to Quisuar place, from here we continue for another 1 hour that takes us to the viewpoint of Alpamayo. From this, we can see the mountains Alpamayo, Quitaraju, Artesonraju, Paron and Aguja. One more hour of hiking will bring us to our second camp site, Taullipampa 4250m.
Day 03: Taullipampa Punta Union Pass (4750m) Cachinapampa
After breakfast we will start hiking at 8:00am. A three hours hike will bring us to the Punta Union Pass (4750m) where we will have lunch while enjoying the splendid scenery. Complete panorama views of glaciated mountains, blue skies, and unique landscapes will be our companion during this high altitude picnic. After lunch we descend for approximately four to five hours to our final camp, Cachinapampa (3800m).
Day 04: Cachinapampa Vaqueria Paccharuri (4100m)
After breakfast we will descend for about 2 1/2 hours to Vaqueria. From here we begin the gradual ascent through unique Quenual Trees, where one can see many different animals such as the condor of the Cordillera Blanca. three hours of hiking will bring us to our campsite, Paccharuri (4100m). This camp reveals a great view of Mt. Chopicalqui.
Day 05: Paccharuri Portachuelo Pass (4770m/15645ft) Cebollapampa (3900m)
Day 06: Cebollapampa Pisco Base Camp Moraine Camp (4850m)
Day 07: Moraine Camp Summit Pisco (5750m) Back to Base Camp
Day 08: Base Camp Llanganuco Huaraz
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Details :
We will pick up from your Hotel
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewFor those with only limited time or no previous experience of the high mountains, this short and easy trip will give you your first taste of the Cordillera Blanca. We walk up the Santa Cruz Valley towards Alpamayo Base Camp. On the third day, we go over the Punta Unin Pass (4 760 m) at the foot of the breathtaking Nevado Taulliraju. Then we head down towards the village of Colcabamba, nestled on the eastern slopes of the Cordillera Blanca.
As a fitting end to this trip, we climb the Nevado Pisco (5 752 m), which allows you to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the Cordillera Blanca.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Huaraz Cashapampa Llamacorral (3760m)
- Private transport during the trip
- Professional Mountain Guide: UIAGM - IFMGA
- Professional outdoor cook, 3 healthy meals a day plus snacks during the wilderness components of the trip
- Collective technical equipment
- Donkeys or horses and porters where applicable
- Full camping and kitchen equipment. Complete food
- kitchen tent, mess tent, two-people tents, tables, chairs, and bathroom tent
- First aid kit stocked for wilderness expedition
- Information and specific recommendations before the trekking
- Permanent assistance of the agency throughout the duration of your stay
- International flights and applicable airport taxes
- Accommodation and meals in Lima & Huaraz
- Line Bus transportation Lima Huaraz Lima
- Acclimatization program preceding this trek
- Personal clothing and equipment (such good shoes, a small back pack, clothes, sleeping bag and pad, etc.
- Incidental personal expenditures, including emergency evacuations and medical expenditures
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate