Classic Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour - Florence
OverviewNot all Vespa tours are equal: who you drive with is just as important as where you go.We have all heard the stories of the aggressive Italian drivers; as safety is our number one priority we have tailored our Vespa tour to allow the open road experience without concern and in maximum comfort.Join us for a breathtaking morning drive in through the enchanting the Chianti hills around Florence!Come enjoy a Vespa driving experience and the beauty of the iconic Italian countryside and lifestyle.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMake your way to the tour operator's office outside the city center tomeet your guide and get oriented on your Vespa.
Ride through the Tuscan hills that surround the city, enjoying the open road experience without concern of aggressive Italian drivers. Listen to fun stories and anecdotes of Italian history and culture as you go, with stops along the way to take in the spectacular views.
Anyone over 21 can drive a Vespa: if you know how to ride a bicycle driving one of these babies will come naturally!
Inclusions for Classic Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour
- Introduction to the beautiful Vespa
- Driving through Tuscan and Chianti countryside
- Lovely country views over Olive groves and Chianti Classico vineyards
- Full tour commentary from an experienced guide
Exclusions for Classic Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended that you wear long pants and closed toe shoes
Our guide has absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely
Note: 2 people from the same party on will ride on 1 Vespa
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna