Classic Wanaka Wine Tour
OverviewEnjoy a full day small-group wine tour in and around Wanaka and Central Otago. You'll experience award winning wines, gourmet food and stunning scenery with your knowledgeable and friendly guide. This tour includes a gourmet platter-style lunch at one of the best vineyard restaurants in the region, plus tastings at up to 6 award winning boutique vineyards. Whether you are a complete wine novice, or a dedicated wine connoisseur, you will be ensured of an enjoyable time.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDiscover some of Wanaka and Central Otagos wonderful vineyards and scenery, while meeting some of the numerous characters that produce these gorgeous, award winning wines. You will be taken to the little gems that are quietly making a big name for themselves with their dedication to produce the best possible wine. Here youll get up close and personal with the vineyard owners and wine makers.
You will be picked up from your Wanaka accommodation, and taken back there on completion of the tour.
You will be guided in style around 6 of Wanaka and Central Otago's premium Boutique Vineyards. Your knowledgeable and friendly guide will enhance your experience by providing an insightful, entertaining commentary about the geography, the history, soils and the characters of this amazing region. You'll be tasting world class Pinot Noir, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Gewrztraminer, Rose and Sauvignon Blanc along the way.
Find out why this little region is punching well above its weight when it comes to producing well balanced, delightful, premium wines.
Halfway through your tour, you will stop at a popular local vineyard restaurant, where you'll enjoy a delicious gourmet platter, while overlooking the vineyard.
There is plenty of time for photos and chatting with your new found friends.
You'll come away from the tour with a new appreciation of Central Otago's wine, history, beauty and characters.
Inclusions for Classic Wanaka Wine Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional/local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Classic Wanaka Wine Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.