Please check in to our office at 335 N. Cache in Jackson 1/2 hour before your trip time. After checking in you will have access to restrooms and dressing rooms to prepare for your trip. Once your bus departs our office, it takes about 35 minutes to reach the "put-in" at West Table Creek Ramp on the Snake River. There are dressing rooms and pit toilets at the ramp. In most cases, the guides will already be at the ramp to meet you and help you get into your gear, including life jackets and free, optional splash jackets. After your ramp orientation, you will launch and begin your 8-mile trip on the river. These 8 miles can take anywhere from just under an hour at high water to two hours very late in the season, depending on flows. Once at the take-out you walk up to your bus which will be parked near the restrooms and dressing rooms. There, you can retrieve dry clothing and change before riding back to Jackson. The bus ride home takes about 45 minutes.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm Check in is 1/2 hour before departure time.
Departure Details :
Just 3 blocks north of the Jackson Town Square
OverviewOur 17-foot self-bailing Classic Raft is built to handle the Snake River all season long. It carries 8-14 paddlers through all the legendary Snake River Rapids, including Lunch Counter, Big Kahuna, Champagne and Ropes. Its a thrilling ride for all, with a typical minimum age of 6 (depending on conditions). Rafts launch at West Table and take out at Sheep Gulch in the Snake River Canyon, with 8 miles of Class II and III whitewater interspersed with calm stretches, even some opportunities to swim. Trips take 3 1/2 to 4 hours round-trip from our office at 335 N. Cache in Jackson. Whitewater rafting with Lewis & Clark is the bonafide outdoor experience you came to Jackson Hole to have. Most of our customers are first-timers, so we have a great deal of experience with novice rafters. Most, but not all beginners choose our Classic Raft.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Splash Jacket
- Some Hotel pickups. Call for availability.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
WHAT TO WEAR: We provide a splash jacket to every customer free upon arrival at the launch site on our whitewater trips. The best clothes are ones that dry quickly. A bathing suit is usually the best way to start. Synthetic shorts or trunks and a light polyesteror other synthetic shirt are fine for warm days. Cool days require a bit more preparation. Always avoid heavy cotton clothing like jeans or sweat pants and sweatshirts. Cotton is extremely absorbent and will soak up all that river water, making you wet and cold. Synthetic clothing such as polar fleece, rash guards, exercise wear, thermal underwear, nylon jog pants, tights and polypro are your best choices when the weather is cooler and are all better choices than cotton. For maximum comfort on cooler days, a wetsuit may be the best choice. Theyre available for rent at our office. Secure shoes are required for all trips. Wear shoes you dont mind getting wet. Sneakers are fine and sandals are good on warmer days, but they must have a heel strap and stay on if you had to go for a swim. (no flip-flops or Crocs!) Neoprene booties are available for rent as well. We also recommend that you bring along some dry clothes to leave on the bus. Theyll be waiting for you there when you get off the river.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour
- Bighorn Sheep and Native American Petroglyph Tour
- Sport Ski Rental Package from Jackson Hole
- Performance Snowboard Package
- Cast Iron Riverside Dinner and Super Smalls Boats Whitewater
- Cast Iron Riverside Lunch and Small Boats Whitewater
- Cast Iron Riverside Lunch and Super Small Boats Whitewater